Thursday 13 November 2014

trippa alla romana


After having watched the movie titled Grande Belleza, I was mesmerised by the beautiful scenery of Rome. The first thing I did was to book a flight ticket to this amazing place. Now I know why Rome is regarded as the world's biggest open-air museum. Wherever I looked, there were a lot of ancient ruins and traces of this incredible culture. Nevertheless, the first thing that i couldn't overcome at the beginning was the heat. However, after couple days, I got used to walking in this hot weather. Italy is a place where you can meet a seducer on every corner. Most of them are very friendly guys but sometimes you just have to run away! Italian cuisine absolutely amazing. I have never eaten such a great pizza and spaghetti with so many fresh additives, what caused trippa alla Romana effect. I visited the city during the day but Rome comes alive at night! There are a lot of events and parties that last until daybreak. You can meet musicians playing on the streets and inviting everyone to join them and have fun. Italians are very warm and hospitable.  I met a lot of people with whom I'm still keeping in touch. I had a really great time! 

  Ciao!






No comments:

Post a Comment